Thermal Stretch Jirt
9Pre-sold of 25 piece goal.
CROWD-CHOICE: Our goal is to make quality products and waste less. To do this, we ask the crowd to help us choose what to produce. If 25 people fund the product, we produce it. This model is a more sustainable way to test our ideas, waste less, and give you a hand in our process. If we meet the goal by February 28, 2019 23:59, we produce it. If the goal isn't met, we will refund all the supporters. Target delivery is 6 weeks from the sale's end date.
Calculating time Remaining
This variant is currently sold out
Is it a jacket or a shirt? Neither, it’s a Jirt. Made from a dry touch micro rip-stop fabric that is 95% nylon and 5% spandex. The fabric is both durable and flexible so it won’t impede your creative life when the temperature drops. To protect against the cold we filled the Jirt with Climashield, incredibly lightweight insulation which maintains its thermal properties while wet. It's so good at preserving warmth, that it’s trusted by the US military and the outdoor industry in products for extreme climate situations. Also made in Tennessee, which we love.
JIRT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Low profile hand pockets at the side seams.
- 40-gram Climashield insulations through-out. Keeps you warm in the spring and fall and is a great insulator layer in the winter.
- Matte black oxide metal snaps at cuffs, center front, and chest pocket.
- Shock cord for interior locker-loop.
- Machine washable cold, hang dry. Do not iron.
- Male Models wear size Medium. Both models are 6 feet tall and have a 39" chest.