The Blue Carpenter
This product is currently sold out.
These trousers are based on woodworker’s pants made for doing carpentry. The wide leg fit allowed carpenters in the past to move freely before spandex existed. Large hand and back pockets are easy to get into and the utility pockets are easily accessible while working on your knees or in a crouch.
TROUSER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 10 oz. 100% cotton denim with an indigo bleach wash.
- Contrast heavy gauge stitching all-over.
- Wide-leg fit with engineered back knee seams.
- 5 gauge YKK metal zipper closure.
- Right side coin pocket inside main hand pocket.
- Utility pocket at right side thigh.
- Machine washable cold, tumble dry low.
- Male Models wear size 32" x 34". Models are 6 feet tall and have a 32" waists.