Striped Fatigue Trousers
This product is currently sold out.
Fatigue used to be the US army's slang word for chores. Because of this, when soldiers were wearing their casual uniform and were not going into battle, they would call these clothes fatigues. The name of these trousers references that history. These trousers are perfect for your everyday activities, chores or otherwise.
TROUSER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 100% cotton ripstop fabric that is durable and long lasting.
- 100% cotton Japanese indigo ripstop fabric as side stripe.
- Snap-down pocket flaps.
- Waist adjustment tabs.
- Articulated knee detail for extra movement during your daily activities.
- Nylon webbing detail at front and back waistband.
- Nylon webbing drawcord at cuffs allow for cuff closure allows for the option to keep your trousers at your ankle, above your shoes.
- YKK zipper at center front closure.
- Machine washable cold, tumble dry low.
- Male Models wear size Medium. Both models are 6 feet tall and have a 32" waists.