Striped Fatigue Trousers
4Pre-sold of 25 piece goal.
CROWD-CHOICE: Our goal is to make quality products and waste less. To do this, we ask the crowd to help us choose what to produce. If 25 people fund the product, we produce it. This model is a more sustainable way to test our ideas, waste less, and give you a hand in our process. If we meet the goal by February 28, 2019 23:59, we produce it. If the goal isn't met, we will refund all the supporters. Target delivery is 6 weeks from the sale's end date.
Calculating time Remaining
This product is currently sold out.
Fatigue used to be the US army's slang word for chores. Because of this, when soldiers were wearing their casual uniform and were not going into battle, they would call these clothes fatigues. The name of these trousers references that history. These trousers are perfect for your everyday activities, chores or otherwise.
TROUSER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 100% cotton ripstop fabric that is durable and long lasting.
- 100% cotton Japanese indigo ripstop fabric as side stripe.
- Snap-down pocket flaps.
- Waist adjustment tabs.
- Articulated knee detail for extra movement during your daily activities.
- Nylon webbing detail at front and back waistband.
- Nylon webbing drawcord at cuffs allow for cuff closure allows for the option to keep your trousers at your ankle, above your shoes.
- YKK zipper at center front closure.
- Machine washable cold, tumble dry low.
- Male Models wear size Medium. Both models are 6 feet tall and have a 32" waists.