Faribault Blanket Vest
This variant is currently sold out
- Each Vest is made from a factory second US Navy blanket made by Faribault Woolen Mill Co.
- YKK zipper at center front closure with wool storm guard behind, to help block cold drafts.
- Dropped-back shaping for extra rear-end warmth on those especially cold days.
- Engineered stripe placement at lower back and exterior collar.
- Shock cord for interior locker-loop.
- Vest bindings, as well as the interior collar, are made from a Dry Touch Poplin: 65% Poly and 35% cotton.
- Machine washable cold, hang dry.
For more than 150 years, the Faribault Woolen Mill Co. has been making high quality blankets under family ownership. Faribault produced blankets for the US Military in both WWI and WWII. They are still family-owned and operated in Faribault, Minnesota on the Cannon River. The mill's blankets are so iconic and well made, we wanted to wear them. So we chose their US Navy blanket and designed a vest to keep you warm, just like their blankets do.
- Male Model wears size Medium. Model is 6 feet tall and has a 39" chest.