Denim Executive Work Shirt
9Pre-sold of 25 piece goal.
CROWD-CHOICE: Our goal is to make quality products and waste less. To do this, we ask the crowd to help us choose what to produce. If 25 people fund the product, we produce it. This model is a more sustainable way to test our ideas, waste less, and give you a hand in our process. If we meet the goal by February 28, 2019 23:59, we produce it. If the goal isn't met, we will refund all the supporters. Target delivery is 6 weeks from the sale's end date.
Calculating time Remaining
This product is currently sold out.
Some executives wear a white shirt and a tie to work. They’re probably really good at what they do. They’re probably really intelligent and organized and good managers. They probably work up high in a glass corner office. They probably run conference calls really well and send out assistants to pick-up their lunch orders. But do they know what it’s like to create work with their hands and to see the fruit of their labor at the end of each day? Probably not. This shirt is for those that do.
SHIRT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 11 oz. 100% cotton Japanese twill indigo denim. This fabric is made outside Okayama, Japan.
- Black 4-hole rimmed edge buttons.
- Simple House elbow patches for reinforcement and garment longevity.
- Reverse weave facing at cuffs and center front placket.
- Two finger locker loop at exterior back yoke.
- Machine washable cold, tumble dry low.
- Male Models wear size Medium. Both models are 6 feet tall and have a 39" chest.