The Art Cruiser
This variant is currently sold out
- Before sewing, the fabric is pre-washed to break it in. The fabric will further break down with wear, molding itself to your body.
- Soft and durable moleskin fabric top collar to keep your chin and neck comfy.
- Branded snaps feature Quiet Spring underparts.
- Articulated sleeve seams.
- Machine washable cold, hang dry. Do not iron.
Have you ever want to wear your art? Or have you ever been to a museum or gallery and fallen so in love with a piece of art you wanted to wear it out? The Art Cruiser brings you closer to that feeling. The Art Cruiser is made from 8oz durable pre-primed 100% cotton canvas. The same pre-primed canvas artists use to paint on. This jacket is a blank canvas for your creativity.
This jacket was made in a limited 1st batch of 100 pieces. 50 of those pieces were gifted to artists all over the world. The artists were invited to make their art on or with the Art Cruiser; a process which is still ongoing. See some of the results HERE
- Male Models wear size Medium. Both models are 6 feet tall and have a 39" chest.
- Female Model wears size Extra Small. Model is 5 feet 6 inches tall and has a 34" chest.